Richmond Area Prepper Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAUDI ARABIA GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE 9-11 ATTACKS

Go down

SAUDI ARABIA GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE 9-11 ATTACKS Empty SAUDI ARABIA GOVERNMENT BEHIND THE 9-11 ATTACKS

Post by KathyP Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:49 am

I have posted this on my FB page. The article released by Dr. Michael Savage that former Senator Graham of FL has released knowledge that the FBI knew this, and covered it all up. Get this....with the blessing of former President George Bush (II) and now by President current White House occupant. I refuse to give this man the courtesy of having President listed in connection to his name. I thought George Bush (II) was supposed to be a Christian and a "good" guy? Apparently not. Was all of this for oil? No way! It has to be the road to the One World Government. The Bible warned us about this. In the last days, a one world government would take control and bring about the rise of the antichrist. Hopefully the Bible is correct, and the Rapture will occur before that occurs. I plan to meet the Lord in the air and leave this land that I love. The article made me literally sick in my stomach. So much so, that I vomited my breakfast. We losing our country, people, and there's not a damn thing we can do but stand by and watch it happen. Our hands are tied.
KathyP
KathyP
Regular

Back to top Go down